About Me

My photo
SAHM of 3 wonderful kids, one brilliant one Asperger Syndrome. This is not a living shrine to his disorder, but rather a place to share & discuss the different challenges that came with it and other things about parenting & life in general.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New perspective on a moody day

I had one of those days. I left the house in the morning with my preschooler and came home around dinner. Errands, drop offs, pickups, and waiting. I came home exhausted. The rainy weather was not helping either. After putting dinner on the table, I tweeted my self-indulgent tweets. My tweeps came to my rescue.
       I was humbled by their struggles and made me feel ashamed that I was complaining about mine.
 Then I looked up and saw this. It was still raining, but there was a rainbow. 
It changed my mood instantly. I found my sunshine. It's all about perspective.


Look up once in a while. It is a marvellous feeling.


Some people are making such thorough preparation for a rainy days that they aren't enjoying today's sunshine. - William Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment